JAI’s Drive5 is a high performance camera system designed for a wide range of ANPR-based applications, such as open road tolling (ORT), toll booth and bridge tolling, border and access control, section speed control, weigh-in-motion, and more. It has many of the same features as VISCAM 1000, but is designed for projects with simpler networking and integration requirements.
- 5-megapixel CMOS camera with high sensitivity and choice of fixed focal or zoom lens.
- Monochrome or color images.
- Single- or dual-lane coverage.
- High internal frame rate (72 Hz).
- Trigger-based operation for precise vehicle positioning without wasted frames.
- Real-time light sensing and exposure adjustment.
- H.264 video streaming capability.
- Basic digital signing and encryption.
- Easy integration with back office systems, and third-party software for plate reading or visual matching.
- Compact weatherproof enclosure.
- Camera Monochrome or color 5 MP, 2560 x2048 CMOS global shutter 72 fps internal frame rate
- Image format JPEG
- Video output Continuous H.264 video stream
- Lens/coverage Fixed focal or zoom lens for single or multiple lane coverage
- Triggering Smart video self-triggering or external triggering via TTL or Ethernet
- Exposure Auto exposure via real-time adaptive light sensing
- Communications 10/100/1000 Base T Ethernet interface Image transfer over FTP (with backup site)
- Data processing On-board Linux processor
- Security Digital signing and encryption
- On-axis lighting LED ring lighting with white, NIR, or blue LEDs (up to 30 meters)
- Enclosure 446 mm x 214 mm x 133 mm with IP66 and IK07 protection ratings
- Power 24V DC +/- 10%, 48W max. (with heater on).
- Operating temperature -30°C to +55°C
- Weight5 kg maximum