The Basler dart board level camera meets the requirements of a broad variety of vision applications and leaves no design wish unfulfilled. It meets the smallest space requirements, as well as demanding expectations for low weight, power consumption and heat generation. Put your trust in the latest technology, a highly cost-optimized design and Basler's proven quality and reliability.
New dart USB 3.0 models with Sony IMX392 and IMX334 sensors
Enhancement: The extended dart portfolio with USB 3.0 interface now offers six models with the Sony IMX392 sensor with a resolution of 2.3 megapixels, a frame rate of 160 fps and global shutter technology. Also new: six models with the Sony IMX334 sensor with 8.3 megapixels at 45 fps and rolling shutter technology. The high-performance models include both the S- and CS-mount versions and the bareboard versions. With the new color and mono models you benefit in several ways: The powerful sensors are now also available for the board-level cameras and, thanks to the excellent price/performance ratio, offer you further potential for cost optimization of your vision system. The integrated PGI feature set for in-camera image optimisation ensures the proven high image quality.
Smallest Board Level Design, Highly Flexible and the Right Interface for Your Application
The dart comes in different mount options. This flexible mount concept allows for a variety of lenses to be used, including affordable S-mount lenses. Moreover, this series sets a new standard in single board cameras with its smallest footprint of only 27 mm × 27 mm.
The Basler dart is available with three versatile interfaces; compliant with the USB3 Vision Standard, the dart offers advantages including easy integration, convenient plug and play functionality, and secure data transfer up to a bandwidth of 350 MB/s for maximum utilization of the sensor’s performance.
BCON embodies the synergies made possible by combining embedded interface technologies such as LVDS or MIPI CSI-2 with Machine Vision features and technology standards like GenICam. BCON for MIPI is tailor-made for embedded vision applications with MIPI CSI-2 interface. Depending on the model, the pre-processing of the image takes place either in the ISP of the host processor, which enables lean embedded systems without compromises in image quality, or directly in the camera, which achieves maximum flexibility.
BCON for LVDS interface ensures reliable transmission of image data when connecting to LVDS-based vision technology. BCON for LVDS allows for leaner integration of industrial image processing within embedded systems. BCON is ideal for cost-driven embedded systems.
The advantages of the Basler dart family include
- Board level cameras with bare board, S- and CS-mount options
- Bare board: just 27 mm x 27 mm and 5 g in weight; S and CS-Mount: only 29 mm x 29 mm at 15 g
- Popular ON Semiconductor and e2v CMOS sensors with resolutions of 1.2 to 13 MP and up to 60 fps
- Best-in-class image pre-processing like debayering, denoising, improved sharpness, and more
- One-cable solution with plug and play USB 3.0 interface
- Basler BCON for MIPI interface tailor-made for MIPI CSI-2 connections
- Basler’s LVDS interface BCON for sophisticated embedded technology requirements
- Basler's powerful pylon Camera Software Suite included free
- Long-term availability and industrially-proven reliability
- Starting at €49 with best value for money and optimized total cost of ownership