VISCAM 1000 is a high performance traffic imaging system for use in Open Road Tolling (ORT), traditional toll enforcement, video speed enforcement, and other ANPR-driven ITS applications. It features a standard Ethernet interface for easy networking and is designed to provide superior image quality and high read rates under the most demanding traffic situations.
- 5-megapixel CMOS camera with high sensitivity and choice of fixed focal or zoom lens.
- Monochrome or color images.
- Single- or dual-lane coverage.
- High internal frame rate (72 Hz).
- Trigger-based operation for precise vehicle positioning without wasted frames.
- Real-time light sensing and exposure adjustment.
- H.264 video streaming and video clip recording.
- Full digital signing and encryption capabilities.
- Easy integration with lane controllers, back office systems, and third-party software for plate reading or visual matching.
- Rugged, weatherproof enclosure.
- Camera Monochrome or color 5 MP, 2560 x 2048 CMOS, global shutter, ROI, HDR 72 fps internal frame rate
- Image format Monochrome: TIFF or JPEG Color: YUV, NV12, or JPEG
- Video output Continuous H.264 720p/1080p streaming up to 20 fps or pre- and post-video sequences up to 600 frames
- Lens/coverage Fixed focal or zoom lens with multiple lane coverage
- Triggering Self-triggering or external asynchronous triggering
- Exposure Auto exposure using real-time adaptive light sensing
- Communications 10/100/1000 Base T Ethernet interface Image transfer over FTP and/or TCP/IP JAI EN Protocol for lane controller and back office integration
- Data processing Built-in Linux OS processor for image buffering, date/time stamps, and image tags
- Security Digital signing and encryption for images and video sequences
- On-axis lighting LED ring lighting with visible light only, IR, or combination with IR corrected lens
- Enclosure IP66 and IK07 rated. Corrosion resistant.
- Power 24V DC +/- 10%. 2.0A max. with heater on.
- Operating temperature -30°C to +55°C
- Weight 5 kg maximum